Do I need to get dressed up to visit Redeemer?
Will I be asked to stand up as a visitor?
Do I have to have my life together before attending?
Will there be coffee?
Those and many others are all legitimate questions that you might like to know before visiting us at Redeemer. Many answers are available below, but if you have others, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We'd love to have you join us!
- Our Sunday School starts at 9:30 AM and our worship service starts at 10:30 AM.
- Dress however you like. You'll see a variety of styles (jeans, dress pants, dresses, etc.).
- You may park wherever you would like.
- Upon arrival, you will likely meet one of our greeters. If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of them.
- We have an infant nursery open during the whole church service, and each week there are two church members who volunteer to watch the infants. You are free to utilize the nursery for your children if you would like, but fussy kids in the worship service do not bother us, even during the preaching, so don't be embarrassed if your kids make noise!